NIT Durgapur Latest Recruitment Notification 2017 has been released. National Institute of Technology Durgapur invites application for the post of 07 Research Engineer, Project Student Associates & Various Vacancy. Apply before 17 November 2017. For detailed information regarding Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Relaxation, Fee, Important Instructions, Mode of Selection etc. See below-
NITD Recruitment Detailed Information:
- Post Name: Research Engineer
- No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
- Pay Scale: Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name: Project Student Associates
- No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5000/- (Per Month)
Job Location Process: Durgapur (West Bengal)
- For Research Engineer: Aspirants must have M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University.
- For Project Student Associates: Aspirants must have B.Tech in relevant Branch /MCA students having, Extensive Programming Skill in Java/Android Programming/Python/Arduino Programming.
- As per NIT Durgapur rules
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply NITD Posts:
- Aspirants who are Interested may apply in application form along with curriculum vitae with full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with self-attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience send to Dr. Subrata Nandi, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg., National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713209, West Bengal on or before 17.11.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17.11.2017