PGCIL latest Recruitment Notification 2017 has been released at www.powergridindia.com. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) invites application for the post of 81 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Junior Officer Trainee. Apply Online before 29 November 2017. For detailed information regarding Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Age Relaxation, Fee, Important Instructions, Mode of Selection etc. see below.
PGCIL Recruitment Detailed Information:
Advt. No. : NR-I/01/2017
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee
- No. of Posts : 55 Posts (Electrical – 41 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant (Finance)
- No. of Posts : 22 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 12500-27500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Officer Trainee
- No. of Posts : 05 Posts
- Grade Pay : Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
Job Location : All India
Essential Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainee : Aspirants must have Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance) : Aspirants must have B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st
division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee : Aspirants must have two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age Extent :
- Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant & 27 years for all others posts as on 20.09.2017
Selection process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee :
- Aspirants have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for all others posts through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
How to Apply for PGCIL Posts :
- Aspirants who are Interested may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 15.09.2017 to 29.11.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 09.12.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 29.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 09.12.2017
- Last Date for Deposit of fee through bank challan : 04.12.2017
Imperative Links :